Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day Twenty-Three!

This Psalm reminds me of when I was really young. As an innocent child, my parents protected me from the things that were dangerous to me. God still does this for me; He picks me up when I fall down. He is the ulimate Healer ad Comforter. 

Psalm 23
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3     he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)