Monday, September 17, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day One Hundred and Thirty!

This psalm gives us four characteristics of who God is. Let's take a look!
1) He is forgiveness! God keeps no record of sins to His children because we are forgiven. 
2) He is unfailing love! The LORD loves me just the way I am! 
3)He is full of redemption! Day after day He offers us a second chance. 
4) He redeems Israel! God saved us, so we can have a relationship with Him. 

Psalm 130
"Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
2     Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
    to my cry for mercy.
3 If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
    Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
    so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
    more than watchmen wait for the morning,
    more than watchmen wait for the morning.
7 Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
8 He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)