Saturday, July 28, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day Eighty-Two!

Verse 5 "They know nothing, the understand nothing." I feel that I am very ignorant when it comes to this life, but God gives me the knowledge that I need. Amen!

Psalm 82
"God presides in the great assembly;
    he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2 “How long will you defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)