Saturday, July 7, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Psalm Sixty-One!

Sometimes I feel like I have to use a megaphone for God to hear my prayers and requests for this life. I often feel as if I say the same thing over and over again. It's times like that where I get restless and need to exercise patience. God is so good because He really does hear us through the loudness of this world. We (I) do not have to use a megaphone because whether I whisper or scream my prayer, God hears my every word!



(Photo Credit: I do not own this photo. All rights belong to the respected owner of this photo.)

Psalm 61
"Hear my cry, O God;
    listen to my prayer.

2 From the ends of the earth I call to you,
    I call as my heart grows faint;
    lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For you have been my refuge,
    a strong tower against the foe.
4 I long to dwell in your tent forever
    and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
5 For you, God, have heard my vows;
    you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
6 Increase the days of the king’s life,
    his years for many generations.
7 May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever;
    appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.
8 Then I will ever sing in praise of your name
    and fulfill my vows day after day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)