Monday, July 16, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day Seventy!

It is comforting to know and believe that God will be here with His children through every season of life. 

Psalm 70
"Hasten, O God, to save me;
    come quickly, Lord, to help me.
2 May those who want to take my life
    be put to shame and confusion;
may all who desire my ruin
    be turned back in disgrace.
3 May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!”
    turn back because of their shame.
4 But may all who seek you
    rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
    “The Lord is great!”
5 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
    come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
    Lord, do not delay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)