Monday, August 9, 2010

The Perfect Child!

Do you ever feel that you have to be perfect in everything you do to satisfy your parents? Truth to the matter is there is and only will be one perfect child. Jesus Christ was created perfectly in Mary’s womb and served the world with completely perfectness. He is a role model on how our lives should be displayed. Yes, we will never be perfect like Jesus is but we can chose not to sin. Another remarkable gift that God offers to every willing heart is forgiveness.

1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins to him, he is faithful
and just forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.”

I know that I will never be perfect but it gives me such great encouragement knowing that my Father forgives every wrong that I do if I confess it before Him. The last thing we need to remember is that God still declares us as His children. I do not know about you but I just want to scream on the rooftops that He is my father. He loves me, all of me. Every bone in my body, every hair on my head, and every step I take is loved by my Heavenly Father.

Let’s recap: we may not be perfect but we can chose not to sin, if we do sin and confess it then we will be forgiven, and most importantly God is our Father and we are our His children.

Dear Abba,
I pray for all of those who are struggling with sin. Lord, that you will take it all away and wipe it white as snow when they confess to you. Let those who love you be comforted by your perfect love. That we will be able to do your will and guide our every move. And Lord anyone who does not believe in you, stir their hearts and open their eyes. Thank you Father for the life you have given me.
We ask in your glorious name
Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Ave, your blogs never fail to amaze me. Keep your heart after God's, because it is world-changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo lo avers!!! keep on doing your thing! Pray for BDB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)