Sunday, December 26, 2010

Learning Every Day!

Our time on Earth is very limited. It could end today, next week or maybe even fifty years from now. It depends on what God has planned for you. That is why I decided to take every day as a learning experience.


Matthew 6:34
“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the times comes.”


Life may be hard, confusing, and fun all at the same time but ALWAYS remember that God is holding your hand. This semester threw a lot at me, and I could not have done it without God. He held my hand through every test, class, and anything else you could imagine. Matthew 6:34 is one of my life verses. I pray that you cling on to the promise that God has given to us, and learn from every experience.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Ave. Simply Spirit- told and you have a heart of gold Ave. :) You are so encouraging and I find myself so blessed just to know you! May God show His Face towards you always and bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)