Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bubbles and Hearts!

It was one of those days where I just wanted to crawl back into bed and be left alone with my dreams. Nothing bad happened; I did not want to get out of bed that morning because it seemed like my thoughts over powered me. I was lost and feeling very unloved by every person I came into contact with.

I decided to do my chore: the dishes. I have always had a dislike for the chore that I was given, but it has always been the way that God talks to me. One time it was by seeing a sunset, but this time it was different-much different. I almost cried when I saw the shape of a heart in the middle of the bubbles in the sink. I ran to go get my phone with tears streaming down my face. I was amazed that God would talk to me through this way. I am so loved. God loves me. I have friends and family that love me. It is pretty breath taking to see such a wonderful sight.


1 comment:

  1. I love the way God speaks to us in the smallest but most powerful ways :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)