Monday, September 17, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day One Hundred and Thirty!

This psalm gives us four characteristics of who God is. Let's take a look!
1) He is forgiveness! God keeps no record of sins to His children because we are forgiven. 
2) He is unfailing love! The LORD loves me just the way I am! 
3)He is full of redemption! Day after day He offers us a second chance. 
4) He redeems Israel! God saved us, so we can have a relationship with Him. 

Psalm 130
"Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
    Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
    to my cry for mercy.
If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
    Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness,
    so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    and in his word I put my hope.
I wait for the Lord
    more than watchmen wait for the morning,
    more than watchmen wait for the morning.
Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)