Monday, May 25, 2009

A whole new....life

This year has been emotionally draining, spiritually growing and filled with new challenges. I have been through so much this year and God has helped me grow. I have learned that my little sister Keely is ALWAYS there for me. I am glad that we connected. Its so amazing that God has put her in my life besides just being my little sister.

NEMA has been the lifeline between me and Keely. Its what connected us causing us to grow with each other. We have been there for each other since and I am so glad to be her big sister. I feel important and helpful.

I can not even begin to explain how amazing she is in my life because there are not enough words to explain.

Life has been very challenging this last year but I got through it with the help of God.

I wanted to thank my sister(twin) for always being there for me this last year. Also remember there are many more years to come.

That's all.

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)