Saturday, July 25, 2009

Three Words!

I know you are there
because you wipe every tear off my face,
you listen to my problems late at night,
you wrap your arms around me
whenever I am scared.

I appreciate everything about you
the way you smile at me for no reason,
how you giggle at all my jokes (even if they aren't funny),
and when you stand up for me
when I am weak.

You don't care about
what others think about you,
or being popular,
or about how long it takes you to teach me something
because its time that you get to be with me.

Thank you for
spending every minute of everyday with me,
helping me with the little thing and the BIG things.
finding my true self
simply me.

But there is one thing left to do
its to say that
I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)