Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flossing!


I have a confession. I always forget to floss. It hurts and is very difficult to remember to do it. I am not talking about flossing my teeth I am talking about spiritually. I cannot remember the last time I spiritually flossed. What is spiritually flossing you may ask. Well to break it down for you it is when a person that follows Christ flosses all the bad out of their life. It takes courage to break out from the crowds and be a purely white for Jesus. We, as followers of Christ, need to floss out the bad. Sometimes it may be difficult to separate from the worldly things but with God anyone can do it. Let’s stand up and take apart of the flossing revolution so we that can help someone else out.

And always remember that God loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I love that metaphor (is it a metaphor?) about flossing. I need to floss some more too. (: Great post Avers.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)