Thursday, January 28, 2010

Miracles in a lighthouse!

These past few weeks I have been living in a dark tunnel filled with problems and attacks every which way from Satan. I realized something when I was going through this tunnel … everyone has a lighthouse. I know sometimes I repeat myself over and over again but this is a point that needs to be heard. Jesus is my lighthouse. Not only does He provide comfort but He is the light in this dark scary world. I feel so relieved to be back in His arms and I am so happy. I love the fact that His light shines so bright that you can see it from far away…a lighthouse does the same thing. It has been a miracle to be alive and with Him. Not only to have His divine love 24/7 but to have Him walk with you in every situation whether it is good or bad is what my father does for me. He shows me the light in this darkness. Close your eyes for a few minutes and forget about all of your worries then breathe. It feels good to just feel free and relieved. God loves you so much and when you are with Him you can feel that way. He will never leave you nor forsake you. That is why I will be a light for Christ on this earth. I want to share the good news with everyone and I am going to stop hiding it. Just think Jesus is YOUR miracle in a lighthouse!

Matthew 5:15
“"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.”

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog...very encouraging. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avers-
    I honestly enjoy reading your blog a lot. Your latest post- Miracles in a lighthouse is just outstanding. Where did you come up with that great idea? Only the mind of my Avers. (:
    Here is an award for you: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6C7GTnQdl64/SyMRGFARuoI/AAAAAAAAAI4/vgIBqUccAtI/s1600-
    But now you have to pass it on to someone else.
    Can't wait for your next post,
    Ju boo bear

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)