Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My prayer for the world!

Why do we struggle with the things of the world when we are not apart of the world? Lead by example and follow God, not this temporary place we call Earth.
God will help us through our struggles,doubts, hurts, and pain but only if we want it.
Live your life out loud for God and only Him.
He will give comfort you in this strom just give Him your hand.
Surrender the things of the world and gain a heart after God.
Learn to be patient and respect everyone for you may not be aware of what they may be going through.
A human is a human no matter what size, shape, or appearance.
Life is valuable and fragile so handle with care even if it is not your life.
This is my prayer for the world. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Avonlea. You truly have a heart for those who are hurting and you truly have a gift for encouraging and writing.

    Remember that story in Matthew about the talents? well ave, you truly use your talents and you truly glorify God. love ya sis! <3, Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)