Sunday, April 10, 2011

Psalm 27:Part Four-Blessings From Your Hand!



Blessings can come in many different sizes, shapes, and colors.It is like getting a wrapped present that Our Father has sent us from Heaven. The name tag is neatly written with a black boldface pen and reads " To: My child From: Your Father! I love you Child of mine!"

I got a huge blessing a few weeks ago, not out of the random but by waiting on the Lord. This is how it happened through prayer, waiting, and trust. 


I love to pray; it helps us talk to our Heavenly Father and create an intimate relationship with Him. As we pray to our Father, we can cry out, ask for requests that are on our heart, and chat to Him about what we are struggling with. Prayer leads to a stronger and more personal relationship with Him; prayer is the gateway to a better tomorrow.  Prayer leads to blessings in your life because of answered prayer requests, or maybe God had a different plan and it turns out to be way better than you expected. Blessings are gifts from God.  


I have found that through praying to my Savior, waiting on the Lord’s perfect timing, and trusting that He will provide are all events that I have seen before a blessing has occurred. This is to encourage you: take heart and wait on the Lord. He will make your path straight and guard your every step. Just trust that He has plans of good for you because He does. 


Psalm 27:13-14
“I remain confident of this:
   I will see the goodness of the LORD
   in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;
   be strong and take heart
   and wait for the LORD.”

Beloved, I pray that you will continue to give your requests to God through prayer then wait for an answer, and be blessed by the trusting in the Lord to provide. When we give it to God, He will pour out the blessings; they can be small or huge either way He will send blessings to you. 


Picture Credit: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)