Sunday, November 27, 2011

Focusing in My Heart!

Psalm 139:23-24
"Search me, God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting."

I have always try to be the best person that I could be. I hold my head up looking at Christ knowing that He is the only One who will judge my heart. Lately, I have been very overwhelmed with what is going on in my life. My anxious thoughts have filled my head, and I have not been focusing on what truly matters. 

That is why it is important to always ask God to reveal what is hidden in your heart. I am going to work on focusing more on my Abba this week so that I can make it a lifestyle.

Let's pray!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that You will guide me through the storms of life. I pray that my heart will be focused on You. Guide my heart. I give it all to You, Father.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)