Sunday, November 13, 2011

Staying Positive!

These last few weeks have been full of stress, hurt, and exhaustion. I have been two faced: positive at school and complaints at home. I surround myself with people who love and care about me, yet they do not know what is going on. So why has it been so hard for me to stay positive?
I think the answer is because of pride. My flesh is crying out attention and sympathy. I just want to be better in my time, and I definitely do not want to wait. I have been thinking more about me and my situation then what's going on in the world today. I will admit it being positive hurts more than my negativeness.  

I thought to myself what if I tried being positive everywhere I go? Positive at the store, positive at school, and positive at home. It is a hard challenge,but so far I am feeling a lot better about what is going on with me. 

I pray that when things aren't going your way or when you are not feeling like being positive that God would shower you with His love and hold you in His arms. 

Stay positive, Beloved!
Psalm 40:4 
"Blessed is the one
   who trusts in the LORD,
who does not look to the proud,
   to those who turn aside to false gods."

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ave, oh Ave <3 How I love your blog. You are so real in your troubles and faults and I love your transparency. God is using you for more than you know, keep your head up gorgeous. I love you so much and I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Avonlea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)