Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update: My Week!


Dear everyone who reads my blog,

So I am writing my post for this week a day early because tomorrow I will be out of town. I am going to visit Biola University. I am totally excited. 

This week I started spring semester for school. As I walked onto campus, I could not help but to think that this may be one of my last semesters until I transfer. It is absolutely amazing at what God has been doing in my life. I have four classes this semester which is not uncommon but I decided to take two science classes. God is so faithful because He gives me the strength to continue in my education. He helps me with everything. 

I have learned about God’s love for me this week. He has unfailing love for a wrenched sinner like me. He woos me in His arms even when I do not deserve it.  

Also this week I have been trying to get over my allergies. They make me sad but I am very blessed that it is not a cold or the flu.
So this is what is going on in my life. Feel free to share what is going on in your life. I would love to hear from you.

Love you all,
Avonlea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)