Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Living Water is There!


Do you remember when you were a kid? You got easily excited about something that an adult would overlook. Today in the classroom that I was teaching, a few of the kids knew where the water was before even seeing it. It was absolutely incredible. 

I asked one of the little boys’ to point to where the water fountain was and sure enough he knew exactly where it was. Do you remember when you first became a Christian and could believe without seeing? These little kids took me back to a time where I knew God was right next me even though I could not see Him. They made me realize how amazing water is. I am very thankful for the beautiful and clean water that I drink. 

So do you remember when you first believed without sight? I sure do. I pray that each and every day we can continue to be like these children. The Living Water is coming!

John 4:10
“Jesus answered her, ‘You do not know what God's gift is. And you do not know who is asking you for a drink. If you did, you would have asked him. He would have given you living water.’” 





(The beautiful pond at Azusa Pacific University)



2 Corinthians 5:7
“We live by believing, not by seeing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)