Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Psalm Challenge: Day One Hundred!

Can you think of a time where something good happened and you looked to the Heavens and praised God?
Here is my story of praise to God:

          "A few weeks ago, my dad picked up the mail. 
 I was surprised to see so many letters at my spot at the table.
 I quickly read through them. 
As I sat in awe, tears started rolling down my cheeks.
 I was accepted into California Baptist University with Honors,and I was also accepted into Hope International University. 
Wait, it gets even better.
 Because of my high GPA I was awarded scholarship money to both of these schools. 
I praised God for all the great things that He did. 
I was joyfully crying and jumping up and down."

Remember God is good, showers us with His unconditional love, and He is faithful. Amen!

Psalm 100
"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)