Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year!

All morning I have been sitting in my room reflecting the goodness and trails that have happened to me in this year 2012. I must say that two wonderful blessings have been given to me, and I cannot stop talking about it. I am so blessed by the family I get to volunteer with on Saturday nights and my students there. They make me smile! I also extremely blessed by the students at my work. I could talk for days about how much they bless me.

I am blessed that my sister is healthy again. She is beating cancer's butt once again with the strength and healing from God. It is an answered prayer to my family. :)

But most of all, I am thankful for the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father. He is always faithful and never gives up on me. I may be a work in progress, but I am able to change through His grace.

2012 was an amazing roller coaster ride of ups and downs. And I would not change a thing about it. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me :)

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray over those who read this post. May they make You their priority in 2013 and established a real relationship with You. I pray for the goodness to come to their lives and blessings from above. 
In Jesus Name,
Amen! 

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)