Monday, December 31, 2012

What I have always wanted to say…


I have always wanted to tell you to leave me alone,
I have always wanted to tell you to move on,
But you never listened.

I have always wanted to tell you to grow up,
I have always wanted to tell you that I won’t be here forever,
But you never listened.

I told you good-bye once too many,
I told you this is the end of this chapter
But now you want me back.

You should have listened to me.
You should have given me the time to tell you
But now it’s too late.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Let the past go, and don't dwell on the bad. Focus on what's right, and learn from the past. Regret is a wasted emotion I always say.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)