Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just Believe!

I have a man in my life who displays Christ-like attitude every day. The quality that I want to write about is never giving up on me. My dad has never given up on me. He has always supported me through my hard years, my school years. The education system has not been the best to me but my dad has always believed in me. There were times that I wanted to give up and then I pictured my dad. I quickly remember how he believes in me and is so proud of me. When I was younger I remember going to a dance with my daddy to help set up lights and he told me he was so proud of me. And just a few weeks ago he shared with me how he was proud of me for doing excellent in school. Its memories like that where I cry because I know he won’t give up on me.

Also Christ did the same thing for me. He never gave up on me. He knows exactly what I will become and wants the best for me. I get to see my Heavenly father and my earthly father for eternity and I could not ask for more. To the men in my life thank you for always believing in me. I love you! Happy Father’s Day! You deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)