Sunday, February 20, 2011

U Smile, I smile! U love, I love!


Today is my beautiful little sister’s birthday, so this blog is dedicated to her. 

When I think of my little sister, the Justin Bieber song “U smile” always comes into my head. I sing this song to her because it is truly the way that I feel about her. 

“If you need me
I'll come running
From a thousand miles away
When you smile I smile (oh whoa)
You smile I smile.”

My little sister has such a beautiful smile that it becomes contagious. I always smile when she smiles. She has such a loving heart that she shows to the world on a daily basis. The lyrics below are how she treats the world. If you are in need of anything, whether or not she knows you, she will always give you more. Her kind heart is filled with the Holy Spirit, and you truly see that she loves loving on others.

“You ain't seen nothing yet
I won't ever hesitate to give you more”
My baby sister truly lives out what it means to love on others. I cannot wait for another blessed year with her. She inspires me to be a Godly woman.  

1 John 4:19
“We love because he first loved us.”


Happy Birthday my beautiful, little sister! I love you! And keep smiling! :)
Song Credit: Justin Bieber

2 comments:

  1. I cried when reading this. It is sooooo sweet! Happy Unbirthday to you my ninja sister! :D

    I was reading the dictionary and I thought of you when I saw this.

    Sunshine:
    brightness or radiance; cheerfulness or happiness.

    Thank you for always being so inspiring and so kind! You are truly a godly example! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet Avonlea! Your sister is truly blessed to have you!

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)