Sunday, February 6, 2011

Irregular Accepted!

This week has been full of waiting, frustrating, and most importantly healing. On Wednesday February 2nd, 2011 I went to the doctors. Before I went I prayed that God would help me, but instead He did way more.

1) God showered His protection over me. The verse in Psalm quoted below started out my day. I read in my daily quiet time, and my heart began to feel secure. You don’t need to feel scared or afraid because God knows what is going to happen to you. No matter what, God has given His children the ultimate protection. Yes, we will go through life’s struggles but we have God through it all.

Psalm 27:1

“The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?”

2) God helped me share my light to this dark world. The doctor asked a series of questions, and my answer for every one of them was no. She told me that makes me a “good girl”. At first it bothered me. I understand what God was doing though; He was making me His light. I praise Jesus for that experience.

3) God helped me to trust in Him and taught me how to cling to Him always. Lately I have been challenged on truly trusting God. Psalm 27:14 has been so hard to put in action. On Wednesday when these Truth words reached my eyes, I felt a revival stirring in my heart. I am going to put all fourteen of these words into practice each day of my life.

Psalm 27:14

“Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.”

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will help all of those who read this blog. Lord, if their heart is broken; use it for your Kingdom. Heal those who earnestly seek your face. I pray this blog will be used as a light for You. Help them understand what You are telling them.

In Your Heavenly Name,

Amen

2 comments:

  1. An amazing post as always. You are such a light in the midst of a darkened and corrupt world. Keep up the faith love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your trust and faith in God is truly admirable! In dark and uncertain times it can be difficult to understand God's will and personally I often question it during these times. However, the dark spots in our lives are often the times when we discover more of the Light and learn to be that light as well. Your attitude of being the light in the dark world is wonderful! You are an amazing person and an example to all of us!

    Keep on shining!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)