Sunday, August 21, 2011

Impossible with the Possible!




I have never been a photographer,but I came across these pictures that I took. They turned out better than I thought. I really can do the impossible with the Possible. God helps me in every area of my life, improving it day by day. Thank You, Father for helping me capture a great day.

A lot of changes may or may not be coming to my blog. As you can see my header is gone as well as some pictures from my blog. I guess I was not suppose to delete the photos out my web album.So, I need to fix that. Also, I may change some other things with my blog. I may also be starting a new series on my blog called Brokenness! : Underlining the Truth of Today! I need to keep it in prayer. Hopefully in the next few weeks, you will be seeing the changes. Thank you all for reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Avonlea,

    I love the new header! Awesome job!

    This was a great post. You are so right: God does SO much with us, the impossible people who are made possible through Him. I often see that when I look at my own life and the talents, gifts, and blessings that I have. I know that it is all through Him and not myself. And nice pictures, by the way! You truly are talented (in many other ways as well)!

    I look forward to the possibility of a new series and other things on your blog. I love reading everything that you write!

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)