Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brokenness!- Underlining the Truth of Today! (Part Two)

The second thing that breaks my heart is Africa. This was my second answer word for word, “The children live in slums without education, food, or any needs that we get freely here. When a child get an education about Christ and about basic skills are important to me. It is my motivation to go to school myself in order for me to become a teacher. I want to build a school there bringing hope to them, bringing the Word of God, and giving them overflowing love. It makes me cry that if I can do this with God by my side then I can bring joy to this child. I know God will get the Glory because He loves His Children; all of His Children.”


Matthew 28:19 "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit." Africa is my life goal, my passion to share the freedom that I have in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)