Sunday, September 4, 2011

Brokenness! : Underlining the Truth of Today! (Part One!)


A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine really got me thinking. He asked when you look at the world, and consider everything that is wrong in it, what breaks your heart about it the most? I started pondering about what breaks my heart, and I have learned what makes my heart cry. These posts are not to point the finger, but instead to understand what it is really going on in the world.

Hypocrites break my heart. I know that I do not have any right to judge because there have been times in my life where I have been a hypocrite as well. I see these people prophesying that they wear the title Christians but then go away acting as a different people. I believe the world calls them two-faced people. 

1 John 4:4 "Dear children, you belong to God. You have not accepted the teachings of the false prophets. That's because the One who is in you is more powerful than the one who is in the world."

The world is filled with evil and destruction, but one day Jesus Christ will come again to take those who are His Children into Heaven. I pray that you will stay faithful to Christ. Remember God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)