Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today is Not The Same as Tomorrow!

I am a dreamer.
I am a lover.
I am a friend, sister, and daughter.

But these last few weeks, I do not know who I am. I thought I was going to go through college, get my degree, and move to Africa. Life is full of surprises. You never know what can happen.

The hardest thing is accepting that the person you are today, may not be the person you are tomorrow.

While I still figure out who I am, I will always know that I am a daughter of the King and that will never change.

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. It reminds me of Hebrews 13: 8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hang tight! Our beloved always shines the light of righteousness where we need it the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written, Avonlea! And so true: you are indeed a daughter of the King, absolutely loved and cherished by Him. He will never let you go. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)