Sunday, December 11, 2011

F is for Fireplace!

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my desk because it was a big awful mess. I came across an old journal, and I wrote a blog that I never posted. So here it is...

Oh how, I love fall. Maybe because it is the season I was born in. Between the football games, Thanksgiving, and cute clothes, fall is my favorite season. But I mostly love fireplaces. When I was a little girl, I sat around the fireplace right next to my daddy. That was my favorite because I was able to just forget and escape from all the stress this world puts on me.

I think God is my personal fireplace. He comforts me when the hard times come. I am able to tell Him anything and everything which helps relieves the stress from this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)