Sunday, December 25, 2011

Imagine the Gift of Love!


 
Imagine the Gift of Love:
Christmas of the Past, Present, and Future!

The past has been a world full of disappoint and sorrow, but God has never left my side. I use to be a huge brat. I always expected the biggest and most awesome presents in my sight. I know that I had to go through this because God was teaching me about His love. Christmas was more focused on the presents that people got me than the family and the birthday of my Savior. 

The present is my recovery years. I am learning so much about what Christmas really is. This year I made a list of all the presents that I wanted to get for my family and I priced everything. It really helped me focus on the thought of the gift instead of what it is. I am so joyful because not only did my family carry on our traditions; we also really taped into our Savior’s birth. Jesus is so amazing because He has given me a spiritual healing. 

The future is looking bright. I cannot wait for the next few Christmas’; I am excited to see what God will do. 

Happy Birthday, Jesus! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. And what a wonderful gift it is! I hope you enjoyed this holiday season! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)