Sunday, April 8, 2012

Forgiving God; Lots of Love!


My life has never been normal, but indeed it has been very complicated. I have been hearing the phrases: “just continue to love” and “forgiveness is what you need to do”. 

I have loved and continue to do so.
I do forgive because I have been forgiven.

        So what do you do when someone does not respond to your love? How do you express to someone that you love them so much that you would die for them? How do give that person Jesus when they want the world? What do you say? How do you act? 

        Am I wrong? Do I not love this person enough? Or is this person measuring my love in eyes that I can never live up to?  

        This week I have been stripped of my pride and covered in Your grace. My once sweet life has been shaken and destroyed. I have been taking comfort in the fact that God is bigger than this. He loves and gives me forgiveness. 

John 3:16
 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)