Monday, January 18, 2010

NEVER AGAIN

I have NEVER cried so much in my whole entire life!
I have NEVER felt so alone in my whole entire life!
I have NEVER been so hurt in my whole entire life.

I feel so unloved lately. This past week has been one of the hardest weeks. It has been full of every emotion in the world. It was filled with rejection and pain that doesn't go away. I just want to be back to normal.

Have you ever had a terrible day? I feel like that all week long.

Jesus went through all types of emotions....and He still made His worst day His best day.

Instead of feeling sorry for myself because of a weeks worth of bad days I need to stand up and thank Jesus. I need to stop making my worst days, my worst days. I am going to make everyday an opportunity to be the BEST day that I have ever lived.

A bad day will no longer bring me down!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Through God all things are possible; even those darn bad days. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)