Friday, January 15, 2010

Stop questing Him and start thanking Him

Dear Avonlea,
I know that you do not understand what is going on in your life but trust me God has a plan. Someday it will all make sense to you. When the bad times come why do you question Him? Instead of questioning Him, why don't you thank Him. I know it sounds hard to do but He is with you forever and always. You see that Gods love is so divine that He loves you through the good times and the bad ones. You need to trust in God with all your heart, mind and soul. God knows your heart and will guide you through every situation. Thank Him for everything in your life. For He is the one that catches your tears, know how many hairs are on your head and loves you because you are His child. Do not give up and remember to thank Him for everything because without Him you wouldn't have anything.

Love,
Avonlea

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Thank you for your encouraging words Avers.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)