Saturday, January 2, 2010

You are better than that!

We live in a world where everything is a reality. It is reality when you wake up in the morning and realize that you have to go to work or school or something else that takes up your time. Its reality.

One of the best comments that I have ever heard is when a good friend of mine told me that I am better than that!

Wow. Talk about a slap in the face. It was when I met reality face to face. It was hard to cope with at first but then I started thinking. I am really appreciative that my friend told me this because…

-I am better than the lies that are spoken to me from the world.

-I am better than the troubles that make me stubble.

-I am better than the hurt that endure.

-I am better than the way I look at myself.


See, even though I go through hard times and troubles I can be successful at whatever I do because I am better than that. The only way this became possible was when I realized what I am. Fact I am human but I am also made in Gods image. I am His creation. What an honor it is. I am pleased to tell you that you are the same way, Gods creation. He loves you so much. It is true that we come face to face with reality everyday but remember no matter what it is YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)