Sunday, May 8, 2011

Letters of Love!


Dear Avonlea’s Mommy,
Before you were born,
I handcrafted your life.
The day you were born,
I knew how many hairs are on your head.
The day you got married,
I knew how overwhelmed you were.
The days you had kids,
I knew their lives and
 Just how much they love you!

Psalm 139:13-14 
 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.”
Oh how I love you Beloved,
Your Savior




Dear Mommy,
You are so beautiful inside and out. Your smile lights up the room. Thank you for everything that you do for me. This may be Mother’s day, but I want you to know that I love you each and every day. You’ve given me so much joy in my life. I am blessed to have you as my mommy. Thank you!
<3 I love you,
Avonlea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)