Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make A Statement!


What you wear tells a lot about a person. I am an observer; I like to look at what people wear. It is the absolute first sign to show who you are. Clothes are simply defined as wearing who you are. Your personality shines through the clothes you wear. 





(This is a picture of me, all dressed up for a band concert a few years ago.)

Whether you wear shirts with degrading logos or shirts with inspirational words, it speaks just the same volume. It shows your true character. It shows who you are.

2 comments:

  1. That's so true. Good posting Avers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)