Sunday, May 15, 2011

Passion Inside My Soul!


One of the biggest changes that I have been through is meeting you. You captivate my soul and enlighten my heart. You are amazing grace, patient, kind, compassionate. I have always dreamed about a love like this but didn’t know it exist. Thank you for saving me!!You make me fall in love all over again. 


Dear Father,
Thank you for making me who I am. You have saved me from the depths of my sin. I am so unworthy, but you have given me grace. Give me the passion for You, Father! I pray that you will give me a heart to share onto the world.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

2 comments:

  1. Great post Avonlea. Your blog is a living and vivid testimony of how God moves through you. He is faithful through hard times, and I am so happy that I have the privilege to be your sister, to be your friend, and most importantly brethren in Christ. I love you very much and God is smiling at you with a radiant and pure light. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short yet beautiful! I love this blog and you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)