Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!







I love how my daddy puts in extra effort to be the #1 Daddy. He loves my family so much, and we love him. 

I often wonder how my daddy is able to go to work, be involved in all of his six kids lives, and have time for being in school full time. I think there are three main key points to how he pulls it off.

1. He loves God so much. 
1 John 4:9 " we love because He loved us first."

2. He has so much joy in his life. 
Psalm 33:1 "Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous;
   it is fitting for the upright to praise him."

3. He remembers that he can do all things through Christ.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." 

My daddy is an awesome daddy. 

I love him so much! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet comments. This blog is a blessing because of the same reasons. (: You are an awesome big sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Your dad sounds like an amazing man with an amazing daughter, too :)

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)