Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miracles.Happen.

Do you believe in miracles? I know I do. The common misconception is that a miracle has to occur when a terrible event happens in our life. You are may be waiting for a better health, a lifestyle change, or just hoping to be noticed by someone special…a miracle occurs every day in your life. You might be thinking how could this be? 


God gives you another day to live. He opens your eyes up on a daily basis to change a life, live for Him, and be with the ones you love the most. 


Lamentations 3:22-24
  “Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.” 


On the Born Again album from Newsboys, I love a specific verse from their song, Miracle.
“There’s something that’s missing
If we can’t recognize that our own existence
Is the miracle before our eyes.”



 That to me is so powerful. We are alive. God woke us up this morning with hope, peace, and love waiting for us. Our day should be dedicated to Him. Praise Jesus!

Video Credit: Newsboys official music video-Miracle from Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great song, amazing post, beautiful author, and a wonderful God. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)