Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Two Minute Rule!

For CHRISTmas, I got a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush. When pressing one of the buttons, it sings one of his top hits for two minutes. I love brushing my teeth because I can listen to good music and accomplish the clean teeth at the same time. However; the other day I decided not to listen to the song, I was in deep thought. 

"How can people easily spend two minutes brushing 
our teeth, but we cannot find the time for God?" I wondered.

Humans spend on average two minutes brushing their teeth each time meaning that they spend a total of six minutes a day with a toothbrush in their mouth. 

I want every day to intensely spend time with my sweet Savior. Start slowly with the two minute rule if you have not been spending time with Christ. Then everyday double the amount of time until you have made a commitment of spending time with God. Give Him the time that He deserves from you.I am not saying stop brushing your teeth but make sure to spend time with God every day.

Beloved, He longs for you to spend time with Him! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! What a wonderful goal...I am trying to make God the center of my life as well. Great post! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)