Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hollywood Part 3: Devotional

Hollywood Part 3: Devotional

“I am the way, the truth, and the life.” John 14:6

These are the wonderful words I saw written on the page of my devotional before I embarked on a journey to Hollywood. What a beautiful comfort I received. God did not just stop there, He continues to show how beautifully comforting He is. As we were driving I looked out the glass window to discover something so amazing. On the building it said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” I told my dad of how magnificent it was to see how much God was truly comforting me. I was in awe.

GOD IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE!

I know that God is the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to truly live is to have a relationship with our Heavenly Father. I pray that more people open their hearts to this incredible testament of life. God will comfort you, where ever you go. You are His sheep and He is the Shepherd.

The way: He wants ALL of His children to be in Heaven with Him. To attain this we need to ask God into our hearts and ask for salvation. He will give it to you just believe, follow, and live love out loud.

The truth: God sent His son to Earth to save us. Out of love He saved us from sin. He sent His one and only son to pay the ultimate price so that we might live. Truth be told; Heaven is waiting for us. Anyone who does not accept Christ Jesus will be sent to Hell. Start a relationship with Jesus; after all He is the truth.
The life: Live love out loud. When we live out our love just as Jesus did for us, we develop the ultimate life. We live an abundant life with an outstanding Father holding our hand.

1 John 3:16
“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Keep living out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your blogs are like a warm, encouraging hug. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)