Sunday, July 4, 2010

I look to YAHWEH!

I have something that have been keeping secretly in my heart and leaving a sense of pain. I need to confess about an issue in my life. I was blind to my ignorance and thought this world was created for me. I am indeed selfish and very dishonest with myself. I have heard all the lies before and actually bought into them. I was watching a romance movie the other night and could not help but wonder what God has planned for me. Boy, I was wrong.

I should have corrected myself and thought about what God is doing for me. As a declaration to this great day, I have to come out and say that today is about the freedom God gave you and me. It is an honor to be on this Earth serving my Abba. It is an honor to be breathing and having a glorious life that is often taken grant for. God gave this day to you and me. He fought and endured the worst kinds of pains for me and you. So I will correct myself. God has been doing remarkable miracles in my life.

1. He has healed my sister, Jayden. I have never taken the time to praise God for this miracle. My sister has been battling Leukemia for a few years but now she is living abundantly thanks to Jesus.

2. Jesus has given me an opportunity to learn about Him with an amazing group of women. My mom and I go to the women’s Bible study. I am blessed to spend time with my mom while learning more about ourselves and digging deep into a time of study with our Father.

3. I have theeeeee most amazing and spectacular family in the whole wide world. I am blessed to have a family who loves and accepts me but more than that have dedicated their lives to Christ. I am thankful for the church family that I have. I am honored to have met my brothers and sisters in Christ and then to have a relationship with them.

Those are just some examples of what God is doing my life. He is blessings me abundantly and I praise Him for He is mighty. I do not have to worry about who I will be with, how I make money for my family, or even if I will become something great. I have God and that is all I need. After all if He can fight for my freedom then He will give me peace about my future.

I will look to Yahweh forever, today and tomorrow with arms opened wide. I receive joy and love today because of a compassionate Father to His daughter.

Matthew 6:34
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the times come. “

Today when you remember what the red, white, and blue also remember what God did for you. Trust that He will never leave you, thank Him every day, and have a relationship with your Father.

Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He will make your paths straight.”

Today and everyday, I will live in freedom because of a loving Father.

Live Love Out Loud!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Your blogs are truly a blessing. It's like you know what is on my heart, and something like that could only come from the Holy Spirit. Your blogs are amazing and are simply wonderful.
    Love,
    Lala

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)