Sunday, March 27, 2011

Psalm 27-Part Two: Unashamed to sing your praise!


Psalm 27 4-6
“One thing I ask from the LORD,
   this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
   all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD
   and to seek him in his temple.
 For in the day of trouble
   he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
   and set me high upon a rock.

 Then my head will be exalted
   above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
   I will sing and make music to the LORD. “



Please listen to the words to Unashamed by Starfield. It talks about how we are unworthy, but because of God’s loving mercy He makes us unashamed. I think of what David was talking about in Psalm 27:4-6. The enemy will try to attack us but God has already won. He has covered you and me with His faithfulness and mercy. He keeps us safe, and we should strive to be with God every day. Beloved friends, I hope you are encouraged by this. Remember God loves you so much. Sing to the LORD today! 



Song Credit: Unashamed by Starfield 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful message Avonlea! That Psalm is so encouraging and I LOVE STarfield (and that song!)

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)