Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love Sundays!

Sundays are the best days. Here is why I love them.

1. CHURCH! I love waking up in the morning knowing it is a new day. I am honoured to start my Sunday with my church family and my family. I love praising my Father.

2. NAPS! I will openly admit that naps are enjoyable everyday but there is something about Sunday naps. They are peaceful.

3. RELAXING! I love just having the feeling of relaxation. It prepares me for the week ahead of me.

4. QUIET TIME! My personal time with Jesus is so passionate on Sundays. I love opening the Word, and learning about the Truth.

5. FAMILY TIME! I love hanging with my siblings and parents. Sundays are good days to reflect on how blessed I am, to be born into a wonderful and loving family.

6. DISNEY SHOWS! It seems that Sunday nights my siblings (sometimes parents) gather around the box and watch our favorite Disney shows. I love how awesome it is to share these memories with my siblings.

7. A GOOD BOOK! Believe it or not I love curling up on my bed to read a good book. I just finished Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I recommend this book. I cried. I smile. And I loved it.

8. COLORING! Enough said.

9. ENJOYING THE EARTH! I love being out in the open. I love going out on Sundays because it is a day that I am able to stop and think about God. I see His Glory everyday but there is something about Sundays.

10. BLOGGING! I love sharing my thoughts.

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)