Friday, July 8, 2011

In The Middle....


Have you ever felt like you are stuck in the middle? Recently, I have been noticing that my prayer life has been lacking. Maybe it is because it is summer. Maybe I have been distracted. But no! I do not want to make excuses for my prayer life becoming weak and frail. 

I pray in the morning and at night right before I close my eyes for rest, but what about the middle of the day? Do I think that I do not need to talk to God in the afternoon? Am I relying on myself? This makes me dishearten to hear and to have this revealed to me. I want to be a faithful servant. 

Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”

I’m going to change my heart because I want to serve and live my life with God. Now that I have realized this, I am going to pray without ceasing. 

Let’s pray!

Dear Father,
I pray for forgiveness for not making prayer a part of all of my day. Lord, you are so faithful to me, and I want to be your faithful servant. Help me to put my trust in you always. I want to be a prayer warrior. Thank you for everything!
I love you with all my heart, mind, and soul!
In Jesus Name,
Amen

Isaiah 40:31 “but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.”

1 comment:

  1. It's the coolest thing that you blogged about this, because I have been feeling the same way. ♥ we're in this together!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)