Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Luminous Love!



Have you ever felt like Rapunzel in the Disney movie Tangled? In this scene, I think can relate to a lot of people. She has seen the light and finally understands what her life purpose is when she is sitting in the boat with her love interest, Flynn Rider. Have you ever seen the light? Do you understand your purpose here on Earth?

John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Jesus is the light of the world. When we surrender ourselves, our goals, our dreams, and our future to Him; He will gives an abundant life worth living. So, come to the light and He will guide your life.

Let’s Pray!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that you will forgive me for being so blinded by the darkness of this world. I need You to be my light for my life. Guide me Father! Thank you for being the light in this dark world.
I love you, Jesus!
And I pray this in your name,
Amen!

( This is my Aunt Kami, Rapunzel from Tangled, and myself at Disneyland)

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie! Thank you for helping me see this movie in a new glorious light.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)