Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outstretched Arms!

Romans 5:2 
"Through faith in Jesus we have received God's grace. In that grace we stand. 
We are full of joy because we expect to share in God's glory."


Today, we are here on this Earth because of God's loving and gentle Grace. We are able to share the Good news to everyone. I encourage you to take up your cross and follow Jesus. God has created this beautiful sunset to remind us that in the tough times or in the good times, He is faithful. He is ready to shower you with His Grace, if you are willing to reach your hand out to Him surrendering your life to Him. 
Today is the today....

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS sunset. I love the vibrancy of the colors in this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)