Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tissue Boxs and Hugs!


It’s one of those days. You know where you just want to curl up in your PJ's with a warm cozy blanket. You have a box of tissues next to you, and you think of all the things you should be doing. I feel this way today. Maybe it’s because of the bipolar weather or maybe it’s because of how I woke up not feeling too well. Whatever it is, I am relaxing today. I am giving God all my problems and just being comforted by His sweet hugs. 

This a good verse to meditate on today

1 John 4:16 “We have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us.” 


So no matter if you are tired, happy, or going through a hard time today, please remember that God does LOVE you. He is giving you comfort just reach out your hand to receive it. Beloved, God loves you so much!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this verse. :) Thank you for your encouragement, it is like sending me a yellow rose on a gloomy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Avonlea! I'm having one of those days, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)