Tuesday, March 16, 2010

About 6645 days of love!


My mom is not just a mom. She is a friend, a shoulder to cry on, a gift from above, and always there for me. My mom loves me more than anything and sometimes I do not thank her enough. That is why I am blogging about my mom today. By the way Mother’s Day does not have to be once a year. You may ask what makes my mom so much more special than anyone else’s mom. Here is the answer plain and simple; she loves me. It is tough being a mom of six children and knowing all the responsibilities it holds, not an easy job. Out of the 365 days a years, she loves me every single one. I have been a hard child to take care of for the past 19 almost 20 years but she has not ever once loved me less. Her love pours out like a fountain. I love the fact that I can talk to her. When I have a bad day she knows. I do not even have to say anything she just knows me. My mom is a miracle in my life! I am glad God that chose my mom to be mom. He did the very best job and He doesn’t make mistakes. My mom is not just a good mom, but only the best of the best. She did a great job raising me especially when times got tough. The most important thing that I have learned for my mom is life may be hard but God is always holding your hand through it. Thank you for mom! You work so hard for me even when I do not deserve it.

I love you always and forever!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)